What is a good dollhouse for a 5 year old girl?

I am looking at the Caring Corners dollhouse and the Kidkraft wooden ones. I can't decide. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

samnem

Asked by samnem at 9:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• The Loving Family Dollhouse is a great one. I think it's FisherPrice. My daughter got one when she was about 5 and at 10 she sometimes still plays with it. You do have to buy the furniture sets separately but it gives you a lot more choice, and I like that there are different racial families to choose from: I believe you can get caucasian, african american, asian or hispanic. Pretty cool. Her brother has enjoyed it as well!
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 11:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh, and it's plastic which makes it easy to clean off (my kids love to spill) and lightweight enough for them to move around.
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If your little girl likes Dora, the Dora Dollhouse is really good. My daughter loves hers. It folds up so it can fit into small places when not being played with and it also talks and teaches spanish words, something I think very beneficial in today's society. = )
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Fisher Price...It is so easy to clean too! Plus the pieces are larger,and it is easier to clean up.No more having tiny little doll shoes and pieces laying everywhere
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2008