Is this normal? adult content

Last night I was sitting in bed and all of sudden my breast leaked. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and didn't know it could happen this soon. Is it normal to happen this early?

AmandaJean825

Asked by AmandaJean825 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep, your normal. Some leak early some never leak.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't know if it's normal, but it happened to me early when I was pregnant with my last child. It ended up not being anything to worry about, but I'd ask your doctor anyway.
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 11:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh see...an answer way better than mine already! lol
    SpiffySnaps

• everyone is different, i agree with the first answer some do early on and others wont till after. i would consider yourself lucky bc if you do plan on breast feeding atleast you will know you can when your lil bundle is here instead of having to fight and wait a few days for your milk to arrive AFTER birth
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Actually, that was colostrum. Colostrum comes first no matter what. Babies get plenty full off of a tiny amount of colostrum. It is super high in calories and fat. Milk can come 1 - 7+ days later. It is ok, no need to give supplements.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011