Kid Vaccinations?

What are your opionions on getting your kids vaccinated? Do you have your kids get every vaccination? Are you against it?

PrdWifeNMom07

Asked by PrdWifeNMom07 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not against them if you want them or not.

I chose to delay some and then space them. avoiding only very few.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• what is with all the vaccine questions lately? was there something in the news or something?

I did vaccinate my kids on the doctor recommended schedule. In retrospect I wish I had delayed the vaccines but not because I believe they caused my sons Autism. Just because it seems like the schedule as it is over loaded with to many in a short time span.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I believe in vaccinations and I get my kids vaxing done on the state schedule.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I haven't seen anything on the news about vaccinations lately, LOL. I don't know what is with all the questions. I was just curious. :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Comment by PrdWifeNMom07 (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My kid's got ALL their shots. Im for them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My son got all the vaccinations and he has Autism now! I cannot say that is what caused it nut if I knew then what I know now I would have definatly waited longer until my son was a little older to get them or in other words until his brain was better developed.You can get treatment for measles and it goes away Autism is with you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Vaccinations are important to me : )
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011