Exposed zipper on dress.. opinions??

I have a black dress that has a zipper very similiar to these pictures . It's exposed and I was wondering if it looks bad? My sil said she didnt like the zipper but I want to get other opinions before I start looking for another dress.

Sweets27

Asked by Sweets27 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What do YOU think? That's the important thing. I don't like it, but that's just me. If you like it, then screw everyone else :)
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Actually, I kind of like it, it gives the dress a little edge. I've seen this done on a number of designs, and I think it works. It's just a matter of taste.

I saw a dress similar to this when I was shopping earlier this week, and thought I'd like to make one like that.

So my opinion is it's really cute!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Its the style today. It does detract from the sexiness of both dresses in my opinion, but to each his own
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Like it in the back, Kelly Clarkson had one on last night that the side zipper was like that, it was too tight, and made you think it was pulling apart,,so in back yes, the side no!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think it is just a personal opinion. If you like it go for it, I would have to say that I am not liking it but who cares what I think.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Didn't know about this latest style. It's kind of neat and shows you are in style!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i don't like it. i don't like seeing hardware on nice clothing. now, if its jeans or a leather bomber, or boots meant for kicking arse...expose the zipper.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011