yea just a little help please????? sorry too long

i had my pd on the 24 it came three days earlier than normal it lasted for 4 days the 2nd day was heavier than normal and the 3rd day it was back to regular flow so was the 4 th day the 5th day it stopped the next day it started again then stopped. May i add that my normal pds are 3 days but for the past 3 months they have been like this. for the past 2 days my stomach has been hurting cramping not bad but still cramping and i thought it was cuz i needed to use the restroom but that is not the case cuz i have been going and i took pepto bismol and nothing. I kinda think that i could be prego but not sure im always tired and moody. My mother in law said that she had a dream that one of us was prego its either my sis in law or my brother in laws girlfriend and she already had a pg test and has been on bc and my sis in law cant have anymore. But i want to know what you think why my tummy hurts? Please help!!! No bashing!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• if your having this bleeding the same time every month you probably aren't pregnant even though some people can still have periods and be pregnant.... if you've taken a tesst and its negative then you MOST LIKELY NOT. GOod luck though if youa re trying
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• it might be too soon to tell so that a test in another 2 weeks but heavy flow usually means no, don't give up though!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It sounds like you are defintly not pg. sorry. It could be a stomach bug and stress and a number of things.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• have you taken the day after pill at all? I had those symptoms and I am pregnant. I too took a test and the first came negative. a week later it was positive. you could be and the hormone levels aren't picking it up on the test yet. The tst at the dollar store even work. Try that and if you are having symptoms in a week call the doctor
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It sounds like indeed alot of things,

But if you worrie about this...
    Make an apt with the doctor and consult with him or her ...

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2008