What was the sweetest thing your child ever done for you?

every mom and dad has a moment in their child`s y`oung life that makes everything worth it. what are somethings that have happened to you that you keep close to your heart?

mine is;

this is my 2nd pregnancy and i have been a little up and down with my emotions my daughter was 17 months old one day when i was crying about a show on tv. well she climbed up in my lap whiped away a tear with her lil chubby hand and asked "mommy ok?" and shook her head yes, i replaied " yes baby mommy is ok" she smiled really wide, and kissed my cheek and hugged my neck and even curlde up in my lap for a few minutes! i was amazed at how much she was trying to understand and comfort her momma :)

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I told my other half I was going to take a nap and a few minutes later the bedroom door opened. it was DD coming to give me a goodnight kiss. so sweet!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My 7 year old daughter was sleeping in my bed one night because she was upset over something. She thought I was asleep and she kissed my cheek, said "I love you Mama" and put her arm around me and fell asleep. I melted.
    XoXo
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I was sick a few days ago and my 4 year old asked daddy to take her outside to play since mommy was sick, when they came back in she had a whole bunch of different types of wild flowers she picked for me, she had her daddy help her put them in a vase,she brought them to me,gave me a hug & kiss and said here mommy I hope this makes you all better your hugs and kisses always make me feel better, needless to say she melted my heart and I forgot all about being sick.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My 13 yr old had gone to the store to buy something for himself, but they didn't have what he was looking for, so he used his money to buy me one of my favorite candy bars. My 14 yr old did the same the other night and surprised me with ice cream.
    They both will randomly just come give me hugs and tell me they love me. Even at 13 and 16 they still lay down in my lap sometimes to be cuddled.
    I feel blessed every day by the things my children do for me.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My 14 year old took care of me when I had a horrible migraine. I couldn't move without excruciating pain. He made the house quiet, took my phone and wouldn't let anyone bother me. He brought me a cold compress for my head and a soda to drink. (Caffeine helps get rid of the migraine.)

He has also bought me my favorite candy because he knew I would like it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My DD is a very empathetic little creature. She manages to touch people on a regular basis. One example - I had a bad car accident last year. The day after, my DD asked her teacher for permission to have her entire kindergarten class make me get well cards. I thought the teacher had done it and when I thanked her she replied, "Oh I was glad to let them do it, but it was Meg's idea, not mine!" More recently I was sick with acute bronchitis - my 8 and now 6-year old tried to prepare dinner on their own (that didn't quite work out but they did try. LOL!), set the table, covered me in blankets and did their very best to take care of me no matter how much I protested that I had things (like dinner. LOL!) to do.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 2:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011