WHY????

Why do people keep scaring people saying its the end of the world???? I dont no what to think I pass by churches and they have sayings out like jesus is coming are you ready.... I am worried already as it is and people dont make it any better I am also pregnant and that makes things worse I think about alot and let alot bother me and its not good for me or the baby... I am really worried about all this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I find it funny that people actually believe it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• there's really nothing to worry about. pregnancy just throws things out of proportion. Just ignore it.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Whatever happens will happen and nothing us puny humans can do to stop ANY of it. You just have to accept the things you have no control over to change. next year on the December date the Mayans calendar claims the world will end are going to be mighty disappointed, and Im going to laugh. There's a big chip on that round calendar rock and Im better the chip has writing that said......"see next rock"
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Like I sit back and look at my babies and think he will only be 2 and she will only be 4 and the one im having will only be 1 and I want them to live there life too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Just put your faith in God and let him point you into the right direction. The bible promises that the earth will be put back into a paradise as it was meant to be and only the meek will inherit it. The earth will not end only the badness in it. I hope that may comfort you some.
    Savannah12345

Answer by Savannah12345 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Also meant to say the bible also doesn't have an exact date or time so it could be a month, year, 10 years or more. No body knows the exact time.
    Savannah12345

Answer by Savannah12345 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Can u explain a little more I dont really understand
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Jesus has been "coming' for te last 1500 years, and then some.......posts like these make me wonder about how gullible some people are.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• The Bible says "No one knows the day nor the hour" "He is coming like a theif in the night"

Nobody knows when Jesus is coming back or when the world is ending....I just ignore all that end of days talk and make sure that I'm right with the Lord...so that when He DOES come...whenever that may be...I'll be ready
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Absolutely @ 1st John 2:17. It states that "Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever". Also if you notice in the Lords prayer at Matthew 6:9 in verse 10 it says Let your kingdom come =. Let you will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. God will for earth certainly can't be what it is now which brings me to Isaiah 45:18 that states that he didn't form it for nothing and @ Revelation 21:3,4 says that "he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, niether will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore the former things have passed" Eccesiastes 1:4/ Psalms 104:5 states that the earth is standing to time indefinite, even forever. and at Psalms 37:10, 11 said that just a little while longerand the wicked will be no more..... and in verse 11 says that the meet ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their
    Savannah12345

Answer by Savannah12345 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011