once again another ipod question...........

lol ok I have some songs i want off limewire and there is a way on itunes to get into my limewire downloads it transfered 2 of my songs on my ipod but i cant get the rest to transfer how do you transfer songs onto the ipod from what you got off limewire to itunes to the ipod im ready to pull my hair out!!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ds says click and drag from limewire to itunes tab then into itunes playlist then transfer to ipod or go to documents-limewire-saved-then click and drag into itunes
    Anonymous

• I use to be able to import them. But since I upgraded to itunes 8.0 none of the new limewire songs I get will go over. It says something about the format. Grr.
    Anonymous

• Open Itunes.. and drag songs from your limewire folder onto the itunes you chose to upload onto the ipod.. they should just drag right on.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008