is anyone a jahovas wittness???

ok so my sister is considering becoming one and i sat in an her bible study today just because im trying to find some faith myself but i was wondering what others thought were on it and if you like its teachings???

hedtrippe

Asked by hedtrippe at 9:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Absolutely NOT! They are hypocrites and protect child molesters from the law.
    Anonymous

• ok thank you how did you find that out just so i can tell my sister
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 9:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm nazarene and i personally think that jehova witnesses are weird and its almost cultish in my opinion.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• (nazarene is a form of Christianity
    krazyash023

• I agree. My daughters fathers side of the family is Jehovahs Witnesses and almost all of the men are child molesters. They all belong to different Kingdom Halls and each one protects them and will not help the detectives in trying to prosecute them, nor will they disown them. This is factual evidence, not he said/she said. It is like a cult, they brainwash children, its scary and I would stay as far away as possible.
    Anonymous

• thank you soooo much!!!!if anyone has anylinks to a website so i can pass this on to my sister she has no internet im at work
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 10:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would suggest taking info from an ACTUAL JW not other's who claim to "know" their beliefs. Try beliefnet or a site that covers many different beliefs or even one run by JW's.
    Anonymous

• I remember hearing about a woman who was JW when she was younger. She had been molested by a member of their church, when she went to police then the JW kicked her out. It is my understanding that the church of JW likes to handle their own issues to avoid bad publicity.
    I am glad your sister has you to help her research. If I find any links I will surely post them for you.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 10:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I know they dont believe in blood transfusions. Even if its your own blood (like if you know you are having surger you can bank you own blood and have it put back in if you need it). There's this "rule" that if you blood leaves your body & is put back in (or anyone elses blood) you can NEVER go to heaven.
    Anonymous

• http://www.bible.ca/jw.htm
    Anonymous