Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

The b(*&( is in jail but im not happy about it any advise? adult content

My idiot ex had the gf he deserves she is effin out of her mind, she came to my house to try to fight me because he prob is doing to her what they both did to me and the moron thinks that is with me I told her where she could go and slam the door at her face she went crazy and tried to brake in using the window so I called the cops on her @ss so she is in jail now and even when I know she deserve it i feel bad for her kids I dont know if I should withdraw the charges, I dont think so but what do you ladies think?

Answer Question

Asked by gou18 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

Level 16 (3,101 Credits)
Answers (17)
  • Don't do it!! She sounds like a crazy bitch!

    Answer by dancer at 12:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Leave her be, let her eat some mystery meat for awhile......think about.......she acts like that and doesn't care if her actions would affect her kids (her getting hurt, arrested...etc), hope it's a wake up call for her, and i am sure her kids will be fine.

    Answer by Dahis at 12:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Do not withdraw the charges. Let her crazy ass sit in there.

    Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • I would press charges. While I feel sorry for her kids, maybe it would be the first step to either her straightening up or them going to relatives that will take care of them.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • its up to you, do you think it was a one time thing because she was angry or do you think she thought she had the right to get in your face and will do it again.

    Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • :( Sorry you had to deal with all that drama . . . .

    I am thinking that I might dropt the charges. Let her know that you dropped them because you have been cheated on by him, as well. It is not you she should worry about. Remind her that the fault is with the cheating man . . . . and you have no beef with her, you just wish her peace and hope she can find someone who treats her well.

    That should calm down her aggravation with you, and take you out of the picture. Poor you and poor her. Your ex sounds like a . . . . yikes.

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • I wouldn't withdraw the charges -- she must be taught NOT to behave in this manner!

    Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • heck no I wouldn't withdraw the charges - get a protection order so she can't come anywhere near you, your kids or your house. If you lose this opportunity, she will be back and you'll be right back here again in 2 months. Push ahead girl

    Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Do u have kids wih this BF???? Either way.... she's crazy!!! In this state (even if you could drop them... DONT! I wouldn't give a rats tail if she did think it was me he was seeing. ONLY YOU MATTER TO YOU. The rest is up to HIM TO PROVE TO HER. He left you for her or how ever it came about.... this is her KARMA to pay and his. Testify to the truth and the rest is on them.

    Has EX tried to talk to you about it??? Next time you may not be so lucky, to have goten away from her.

    Answer by kkbird at 12:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • What about your kids?? Do the deserve some crazy woman coming to your house like that... no, they don't. Put you and yours first. Let her stay in jail. Don't drop the charges... I would get a ppo and hope she gets punished to the fullest extent of the law.

    Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.