cloth diaper dillema...

I need to find a place to buy cloth diapers and accesories! I'm registered at babies r us, but they don't have a lot of options. I know that there have been many improvements to the cloth diaper process, but don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?

babywhatnow

Asked by babywhatnow at 10:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Target has BumGenius diapers! Other than that go to DiaperSwappers.com or join some Cloth Diapering groups here on CafeMom. There is one called Cuties with Cloth Booties!
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 11:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• walmart has your basic cloth diapers and baby safety pins, not much selection though. I dont really think there is much variety with cloth diapers
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• target has them now! :) And they are all over the web...but in my area the only place I see them is target and walmart. Also, if you don't mind used...you can check craigslist.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There is TONS of variety with cloth diapers. So many places to pick from. Most are online. If you'd like some link, PM me. TO get you started check out Hyena cart and Diaper Swapper.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008