What are you doing this weekend?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• We're going to the Asparagus Festival!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Asparagus Festival???
    Crissy9832

Comment by Crissy9832 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Tomorrow I am hitting a mom 2 mom sale with some friends in the morning... have an appt with some insurance stuff in the afternoon taking the kids to the library and then havnig my cousins and one kid over for a pizza dinner and WINE!!!! Sunday is up in the air but a possible play date for my oldest DS
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Easter egg hunt tomorrow at 9am :) I'm very excited since my son is 4 and has never participated in one before. I'm bringing the camera :)
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Lol...yeah...it's SO much fun...(well if you like asparagus lol) there is live music, games, TONS of food...mostly centered around asparagus and meals that include asparagus....it's kind of like a fair..lol...it's held in Stockton, CA every year and since I live about 20 minutes away in Lodi I'm very much looking forward to going =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• might go visit one of my best friends to lunch i hardly get to see her as we are hours away and more driving lessons.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Wow. Never heard of it. But hey I like asparagus...live in Louisiana so cant go to that! LOL.. Have fun, though
    Crissy9832

Comment by Crissy9832 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Taking my DDs easter pictures at my uncles house. Its a beautiful historic house and he makes giant easter eggs every year. It makes for a great picture. I super excited about it. And scrapbooking with my bestie.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If it stops raining I am going to a day at the park to raise money for Autism awarness.Theres going to be an easter egg hunt, a walk, the lil air things kids play in ,free face paintings, food, entertainment , and speakers ,I think its going to be fun.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Tomorrow I might be going to the Dogwood Festival Parade, and on Sunday it'll be homework and seeing my parents.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011