Searching....still cant find something.

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• What are you looking for?
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Anything that I can do at home and make some money online.
    Crissy9832

Comment by Crissy9832 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Ahhhhh, well there are tons and tons of home based businesses here on cafe mom. Most require money to start and/or maintain. What are you interested in? Do you have anything in mind that you'd like to do? I know most people are looking for a home based job but those are very hard to find.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Many of us are searching for that. Post the secrest answer when you find it please.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If you are interested in home business...I have an amazing opportunity. Contact me today!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Take a peek at La Bella Gift Baskets and see if this is something you'd be interested in ndoing from home.
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/gifts.html
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Did you try alpine access? They have a really long application process and I hear it's really hard to get a job there but worth a try.
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 8:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• http://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home....I love it!!!! If you're interested, I'm happy to help answer any questions or get you started!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• If you are interested in doing in home parties contact me! New company that not many people know about yet! In home designer jean parties!We sell popular brands up to 50% off.. 100% authentic! We will have maternity, plus size and mens in the future as well! Amazing opportunities!
    designerjeans4u

Answer by designerjeans4u at 11:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011