Help !!!!!!!!!!!

i am 10 days late and i have been having cramps so bad they feel just like labor pains and my breast have been sore like i am about to start but no bleeding at all i have my tubes tied over 7 years ago so i am very worried what could be going on i never have cramps and this has been going on for 3days now i didnt sleep any last night

mama2305

Asked by mama2305 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• I have a friend who has really painful periods because of her tubes being tied, like very painful cramps, so not sure why you are late though unless its due to stress? & your body is now preparing yourself for your period to come. You can always take a PT just in case a miracle does happen. I have heard of women getting pregnant after their tubes have been tied, its so rare, but has happened crazy I know what a surprise that would be. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• How old are you ? Could it be early menopause setting in ? Some women when they go through the change of life....tend to get really painful periods in the end.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 1:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• im 28 and like i said i have never had cramps before its like i am cramping all the time but every ten mins i have sharp pains feels just like labor pains
    mama2305

Comment by mama2305 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Well try and walk around for a little bit. Usually some activity will ease the cramping. They even tell pregnant chicks to do it. If it doesnt go away after a 15-20 min brisk walk...then go to the ER or your doctor.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• could it be possible it may be your appendix?? I would go to the Dr. & be checked out if its consistent.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i dont but the pain is low at the bottom of my tummy hurts down in pelvics and lower pain
    mama2305

Comment by mama2305 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• 3 days is long enough go to the Dr.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i am going to go to the ER the pain just wont stop i just hate to go to the ER so many grems and they r going to think i am just geting ready to start my period and think i am just being a baby but i know my body and something isnt right
    mama2305

Comment by mama2305 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I would head to the Dr for sure. Good luck!
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Even though you have your tubes tied, you can still get pregnant. Because your tubes are tied you have a higher chance of having an ectopic pregnancy. You should go to your nearest er asap and get checked out. I hope everything turns out okay. ((((hugs))))
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 10:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2011