Teen Mom? Really?....resources?? ugh.

I watched the unseen moments of teen mom, and I was pissed! Why? you wonder? For these two reasons.
1.) Chelsea is unwed, and has a baby. Lives off her FATHER, who pays her rent, bills, etc. She always has money for nice clothes, makeup, etc. Has not finished school, or anything.....YET.....shes on MEDICAID. Seriously! My husband goes into burning buildings for a living....and we can NOT afford medical insurance, nor do we qualify for medicaid as we are about $20 over income. Freeloader.....free medical. Sad.
and
2.) Janelle is a drug doing, dead beat mom, with no focus, goals, or parenting skills. She is a disrespectful, theft, who should prolly be in jail. To be honest...... YET.......She goes into a food pantry and fills her car with free food! Food that should go to parents with children, small children that THEY take care of for help. NOT for a girl that smokes weed right out in the public, and gets herself fired because she irresponsibly took off on a mini vaca with her boyfriend who is surprisingly just as much of a dead beat as she is!! She has money for weed, but not food? Good job taking from families that deserve that resource.

Ugh....its just sad and pathetic. Picking through a food pantry because you are a dead beat mom, ....thats the skit that they should "glorify" on this show. Don't make it a unseen moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• blank stareYet, you give them what they are looking for...RATINGS...by watching it.

specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have to agree with you. It is pretty sad. Just some of the reasons Leah is my favorite. You forgot about the other one though lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• That whole show is Sad and pathetic and I feel it glamorizes being a teen mom to already misguided youths.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yea leah has twins double of everything an she a better mom then all of them put together
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think MTV went the wrong route with this show. They should have shot this as strictly a documentary and left it at that. When they glamourize all of the teen moms after the show is done taping and reunion specials and paying them an obscene amount of money for nothing it sends teenager and some irresponsible 20 somethings that having a kid is somewhat fun and you can get paid for it. Sure teenage pregnancy has dropped some, but is that due to the show or something else? The show is pretty much saying that no matter if you're a complete fuck up or moron, you can be on t.v. and get paid and be "famous". I had my son when I was 18 and I didn't get to live off of daddy's money or let my kid be raised my his grandmother. I graduated hs, took night classes, got a job, house, car is paid off, son is happy and healthy just me and him. All thanks to honest hard work. something these "teen moms" no nothing about.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• meant to say know, sorry tried to stay within character capacity.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I agree it is pathetic and they aren't getting the right point across.The whole things just a mess.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2011