Do your pets "hug" you?

My chihuahua "hugs" me all the time....he comes to where ever I'm sitting and lays his head in my neck lol....I think it is the cutest thing in the world...he literally lays his body on me and puts his head in my neck, he'll stay there for a little bit then scamper off and do something else...just like a little kid! LOL

Do your pets "hug" you? Do you KNOW that they are telling you that they love you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pets

• My dogs all hug me!!! My cats do too! I love all that unconditional love! When I have a hard day and get home late and my family is sleeping,they r always there to de stress me and love me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Our lab mix will jump up and hug us if we ask for a hug. Its a trick we taught her though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My cat doesn't hug but he snuggles me, it's too cute. I know he loves me to pieces like I do him : )
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My Pyrenees does. She'll come up to you while your sitting and bury her head in your stomach. If you are sitting on the floor she'll try to lay down in front of you and bury her head and wrap her front legs around your waist.
    LillyJD

Answer by LillyJD at 2:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't allow my dogs to do that because they are actually showing domanance when they do that. Do they show me affection, of course but that particular thing is just not allowed in my house.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011