How long does....

how many days sperm last once its release i am asking because my bf released in me yesterday due to the ovulation predicator i ouvlated on yesterday so if i don;t have sex for the next three days do i still have a chance even though he release inside of me on yesterday.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you could still be pregnant! If he ejaculated inside of you, especially if your egg was there waiting for the sperm, you have a very high chance of being pregnant. All you can do now is wait a couple weeks and take a test. Try not to test early though because you will end up making yourself crazy. Trust me!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh and I have read a few different places that sperm can live anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days depending on the "atmosphere".
    Missalissa86

• first off ew. sorry,

Sperm lasts 4 to 5 days inside the body and your fertile period starts approximately 4-5 days PRIOR to ovulation and ends 12-24 hours after ovulation.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011