Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mesh Feeder

Ok mommas, I can't for the life of me remember what these are called.

It is a piece of mesh that snaps into a piece of plastic that baby can hold. I put frozen chunks of fruit in it and gave it to my baby to suck on when she was teething.

I search mesh baby feeder on Target and Babies R Us and it didn't come up.

I'm trying to explain it to my friend who is due next month.



Asked by cheekycherub at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 22 (14,209 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Try baby mesh feeder (change in order of words) It came up for me on Google! One of the brands was Munchkin

    Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
Diaper parties

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
How long does....

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN