Are there things that I can be doing to be more prone to getting pregnant (aside from the obvious)...?

I eat healthy (most the time) I get regular exercise, I sleep well and my "intimacy level" is right on target. Am I missing something? Is there something else I should be doing? I want to consider all other options before proceeding with expensive fertility treatments and testing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• don't dwell on getting pregnant. (I know thats hard.) My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I was distraught & wanted to get pregnant again right away. Tried very hard. Well.... thirteen months later ,I'd basically given up The next month I was pregnant.
    pinkflowerpetal

Answer by pinkflowerpetal at 2:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• WARNING T.M.I. for some:

Missionary position with legs elevated as much as possible-ankles around his neck if you can manage that

Diet-lots of dark green veggies, soy and red fruits as well as chocolate :) induces love feeling

His diet-lots of legumes, mushrooms and medium green veggies also exotic fruit juices :)

Good luck!
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 2:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Ok I don't know why but this girl I knew who was trying to conceive her dr told her to take a tsp of robitussin every day...was supposed to think out her cm or something LOl
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• There isn't any special way to have sex. No you do not have to lift your legs in the air for 5 minutes after sex. Don't believe those things.

Just take prenatal vitimins and have unprotected sex. Sometimes it can take a few months before it happens. But just relax and allow nature to take control.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• prenatal vitamins help

After intercourse evaluate your pelvis

And don't have intercourse everyday or multiple times a day it will lower your sperm count

mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I read in s natural pregnancy book that you shouldn't use electric blankets when your ttc so idk if that helps
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2011