My baby girl turns 1 in 3 1/2 weeks I'm so sad I dont want her to....

anyone else feel this way when their baby turned 1? How did you get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's 1'st birthday was hard too. I felt like he was growing up so fast but he's 3 now & they just get funnier! 2's are a precious age too! Your gonna have fun & you'll get over it quickly. ( ;
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My son turns one Dec. 22. And I am feeling very sad about it! I just watched the video from the hospital after my csection and cried. I can't believe it.
    TrevorsMommy03

Answer by TrevorsMommy03 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my daughter will turn one on December 23 and yes she is so independent and doesnt want me anymore =[ Im trying to convince her daddy to give me another one
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 10:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well, I have a way you can get over it . . . . you are now out of SIDS danger. I know this time with my daughter is super precious and I love every minute of it, but I can't wait until she's 1 so that I can finally feel like she's made it over that hump. It may make you feel better, or maybe not . . you may not be as neurotic as I am.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• her birthday is dec 26 i dont remember feeling this way with my son. she is just still so small. she wears 6-9m clothes so she still looks like a baby and she doesnt walk yet she just now started to crawl. I dont know it just seems like she shouldnt be a yr old already.
    Anonymous

• My son is going to be 1 this wed and in some ways i'm sad because he is getting so big and growing up so fast but in other ways i'm happy cause he make though these years and did so many first with more to come and i just can't wait to see what my little man has in store for us next. But I know I will be doing this all over again when we decide to have another child. Yes it' great they are out of danger for sids but that the risk of sids lowers when there 5 months and can roll over themself.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My son is only three months old, and I feel that way daily! I cried when I recently discovered that he was a week older than I thought he was, lol!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• maybe try for another little bundle :)
    rOEY802

Answer by rOEY802 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008