Can you help me come up with a daily/weekly schedule?

I'm at stay at home mom with a 12 month old. I'm trying to find a schedule for us to follow during the week that allows me time to getting my running around done, time for her nap, playtime ext....

amber_drake

Asked by amber_drake at 2:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• We always ran errands in the mornings because I liked quiet afternoons. Then it would be lunch time and naptime. After nap would be snack time and playtime until dad got home and then dinner, family time, bath and bed.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Start with breakfast. Then after breakfast go do errands while she is full and happy and not ready for nap. get home have lunch and some play time, then nap where u can clean and catch up on house work for the 2hrs she is is sleeping. After nap time, change diaper, let her have snack and more play time or even outside time. while she is playing inside make supper, and eat, and then after supper let her play. when it gets close to bed time help her pick up her toys, get her jammies on, let her have a bedtime snack, and after bed time snack brush teeth, and after that quite time until bedtime. Bedtime comes read a story, tuck her in say good night, and leave the room. Then make sure u have the rest of the night to wind down and go to bed at a decent time.
    Thats how i do it in my house most of the time
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I usually do breakfast, and allow some wake up time, then did all my running around in the morning when the kids were small and at home. This was always best since they were awake, fed, and I had a good couple hours before nap time. My kids usually took two naps during the day. One mid morning, one in the afternoon. I scheduled as much as I could in the times in between.

Answer by gemgem at 2:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011