I need ideas for my 3-yr old's preschool Christmas party...games, crafts...

The beginning of the school year I signed up to 'help' with my son's Christmas party. It is Dec 10th. Today I asked his teacher what she needed me to do or what I needed to bring. She said that me & one of the ohter mothes were the only ones to sign up for the Christmas party. She said everything is up to us. The teacher doesn't do the party. The moms who sign up to help do it.

That is definately OK with me, but I need some ideas. Do you know of some good games or easy crafts for fourteen 3 year olds?

Thanks for your help! Come by my page any time!

Kim
www.youravon.com/kwade3641
Free shipping code FSANY

Avon_Mommy

Asked by Avon_Mommy at 10:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Dang, I'm out of the loop. My kids are teens. I'm assuming that you have the number to the other mom? If so, does she have any ideas also? Your best bet is to google your question and I'm sure there will be tons of sites to pop up on Christmas crafts and games for 3yr olds. Sounds like fun! Have a great party!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• go to everythingpreschool.com there are tons of crafts etc... on there
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Decorate a cookie? Surely they can spread icing on cookies and add sprinkles, colored sugar....

Hot potato - with a "snowball", it's too cold to hold, not too hot

Musical chairs to Christmas music

Make a snowman - have the circles cut out and glued, then have them add cotton balls, pipe cleaner arms, and felt eyes/buttons

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You could have them make picture frames with popsicle sticks you can buy them they are pretty cheap and buy different things like red,white,green, glitter,and markers, anything you can think of to decorate it.
    andrea86160

Answer by andrea86160 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008