GOOD SOFT table food for 6month old?

M youngest son is 6months old, he is eating baby food in jars, but some food is regular food. He eats cheerios, banana's, applesauce (unsweetened or no sugar added), mashed potatoes and that is it. He also has the graduates puffs and little crunchies from graduates.
do u have anything else i could add to the list of more regular food, but easy for him to chew and that can dissolve quickly.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I used to give (soft) fresh fruit cut into small chunks, pears, strawberries, and kiwi. I would also do small pieces of cheese, either cubed or sliced. Once in awhile, I would cook up some elbow macaroni and toss it together with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and parmesan cheese and feed that to him. I hope these suggestions help!

ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• mashed avocado, yams & bananas I always gave my babies this...so good for them
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• the gerber yorgurt melts are good to my daughter loves them and the baby mum mums there like rice ceral cookies
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• avocado, steamed carrots, sweet potato, yogurt, slightly mashed peas, anything you give a quick go in the food processor!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Very soft-cooked veggies like carrots and potatoes. My older two loved mashed peas; my youngest spits them out.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• crackers teddy grahams anything like that
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2011