Smart Phones

What is something you use your smart phone for, other than a phone. (And besides, texting, email...the obvious things).

Thanks!

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 2:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Technology

• I have an app that is a shopping list. I can put my grocery list in it, it has a place for # of each item, price. It also keeps a price history so I can see the price fluctuations over time and know if I'm paying more or less. It also has a spice list. I have a vocabulary app, too, that I play with words, learning definitions and spelling...and they're not your average, everyday words. I have an app that tracks my periods, and one that shows a 3D image of the brain and gives various facts about how it works, and what happens to it in various injuries. And I have a health app, it's actually for doctors, but it gives info on various health conditions as well as for various prescription and nonprescription drugs, including interactions and side effects.

I use my phone for A LOT of stuff besides the phone, text and email. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My ds plays games, listens to music... I don't use mine for that much.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Grocery or other shopping lists. Playing games, playing music. Alarm clock. Translations.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011