Smart Phones

What is something you use your smart phone for, other than a phone. (And besides, texting, email...the obvious things).

Thanks!

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 2:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I plug it into my car for music, and I have my grocery shopping list, I also use a sleep app that does a custom mix of white noise every night. Can't sleep without my crickets lmao!
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 3:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• GPS, recommendations to restaurants, to keep the kids entertained while in the car with games, goodness the list could go on and on!!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 2:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I write documents for work while I am away from my computer. I can also link to my computer to get stuff from it...I also can tether to my pc when there isn't wifi available and it doesn't cost.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Mostly games, I play some but my son loves them. Sometimes he watches a show if we have a longer drive.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't have one .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Finding info on the run. Like whether a particular restaurant is open when we're in the area, or what the play times are for a movie we're considering seeing.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011