Question @ Ipod Nano

Ok I want one , their small enough for me to walk or jog with but I dont have the slightest clue how to get started . I dont have my own computer right now , I use the library , would it be difficult to download songs onto my Ipod from a public computer ? Any suggestions would be apreciated since I am not as techy savy as I thought ...I actually went shopping for something other than something that has to be uploaded online , and all I found were bulky CD players...which Im sure will be obsolute in a few years . Again thanks for any input .

RedheadMom02

Asked by RedheadMom02 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Technology

• Yes, you'd need a computer where you can store song files. I don't think you can do that on a public computer unless you have an external hard drive (It's a little box you can plug into the computer where you can keep files) Do you have a friend who has an iPod that could let you use it?
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No. But I'll wait to get it until I get my laptop. Thanks for the input .
    RedheadMom02

Comment by RedheadMom02 (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011