Did You know everything you post.........

can be googled? If you DH/SO knows your screen name and is curious about what you are up to they can simply google it and see? This came up on a "stalker" post and I guess some people don't realize this. I don't post anything I wouldn't actually say but some of you with suspicious people in your life might be caught off guard.

8Tinkerboo8

Asked by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yep, found out after posting several questions. Took me a few days to decided if I still wanted to play - I did so here I am knowing that every question I ask and every answer I post is available to the world. They first have to know I'm a member of CM and then they would have to know my screen name.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• That's why I post anon.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I did. This is why I post anon for personal answers.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yep.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Which is why there are no personal stories or pictures from me. Also why I post anon.
    Anonymous

• Not only do I know it. My fiance DOES look at all my posts. He gets a kick out of all of you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh man thats CREEPY!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have tried this after I made sure that I had logged out of cafemom and closed my browser. Then I opened it back up and guess what?

Most of my stuff was not there. Actually very little of what I found were things that I would want to hide anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes i do know and i also delete all my questions and answers everyday,my reason was because i knew someone nosey would just google my name to see what i was up to,so if you see my answer in your question and then you don't now you know why.
    GivingTreeMommy

Answer by GivingTreeMommy at 3:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I am not worried about my DH, I never say anything that would give hin the screaming habjabs . And i don't bother with suspocious or paranoid people
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011