What do you think of the Duggar family?

You know, that family with the 17 kids and 1 on the way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Good for them as long as they can handle it! Who cares how many children they have. Sounds like they're doing well.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think it's awesome that they have that many kids and are doing such a good job with them. If you watch their show, you can see what good people they are.
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sometimes, like right now I catch it when I flip through the channels, they are interesting. Ithink they are crazy for having so many kids, but to each their own, they provide entertainment....
    Anonymous

• Personally, I think it is beautiful to have such a big family. I wish I could do it. At least to have half of that family size would be wonderful, IMHO. They stick together. My whole extended family is small and completely dysfunctional, know understands each other and barely talks to each other because of it. I am somewhat envious of the Duggars' to be able to have such a loving family. I am very happy for them!....
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Personally, I feel bad for their kids...they never have anything new because their parents can't afford it ( I mean really? new shoes are a no go, they have to have thrift store shoes that some stranger has had on their feet ewww) And if you really watch the show you would see that those kids are friggin robots...Whenever they are asked a question they all have the same answer for something. Their parents have totally brainwashed them into their beliefs and told them what to say to the cameras. No kids should have to grow up like that just because mommy and daddy can't keep their pants on.
    Anonymous

• I think its cool that they all get along and listen to their mom and dad and are well behaved but I dont think ANYONE should be having 17 kids. the world has enough people in it and the more people there are, the more global warming, less land, less food, more crowding, and yada yada.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ummm...I wonder if the mom could ever get her body back after pushing out that many?
    Anonymous

• I've met them. They are really nice.
    I couldn't do it though.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i couldnt do it but more power to them..i couldnt be with my family 24/7...wow
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Its not the fact that they have so many kids, i mean if they want that many, cool. I don't like how they have to "buddy up" and take care of eachother (the older ones with the little ones) Its not fair. Its like they don't get to be kids because they are busy taking care of their siblings while mom is busy in the bedroom getting pg with another...
    I don't like it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008