Hmm my 4 almost 5 year old!!

so she is so crazy i swear i can play with her for hours n she still trys to guilt trip me and says mom can u play with me i let her know i have her plus 2 other kiddos that need n want my attention..so she says gosh u never ever play with me lmao even after i jst played with her for 2-3 hours straight when the younger ones take naps. :0

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I agree..I think just about every kiddo is that way at one time or another. Give her a notebao and some crayons and ask her to go draw you a special picture all by herself. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Its hard for them to share mommy..my 5 year old does that too..breaks my heart! He has told me before " mommy you always talk to Damian and you never talk to me" lol made me want to cry and laugh at the same time. If we could only multiply ;)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 2:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Mine does it too
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 5:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My children do this with me too
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my children do this also I think it is somewhat the age and they don't want to share mommy with anyone
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011