Has anyones daughter had the gardisile shots? my sd gets it in june

my sd get the gaudisle shot soon im worried about side effects. what have ur experince been?

esmith1984

Asked by esmith1984 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• no. I told my daughter to stay away from it.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 3:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• NO, and she NEVER will.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My very much younger than me sister just received hers 2 days ago. She is 21 and only side effect thus far is pain at the injection area.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 3:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I decided against it. Too much controversy.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My SD did as well and had no side effects.
    My daughters will be getting it as well.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• heres a website for you Gardasile

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• my cousin and his wife had a best friend that got this...she ended up paralyzed. she was in the hospital forever, she is slowly gaining back mobility but it ruined a good 5 years of her life.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My daughter will not be getting it as long as she is in my care. Once she is 18 I cant stop her but no way in hell will I give my child that
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i dont want her to sleep around but when it comes down to it they are kids, when they have their hormones going they arent thinking about what their parents want them 2 do. the only thing we can do is educate them how to be safe. i was asking about the side effects of the people that have had it. by the way never say never you may say your kid wont sleep around but guess what thats their desicion they will because they r kids and their hormones go crazy in their teens.
    esmith1984

Comment by esmith1984 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My mom took me to get it the only side effect.. n i wouldnt even call it that was how bad the shot hurt but its DEF worth it and for the parents that say oh no my child wont be sleeping around.. i highly doubt your with them every sec of every day
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011