Ipod touch?

an u hid things on it or even delete the web history one thing at a time without having to delete the entire history?? reason i ask is hubby has one but he did the whole online cheatin crap so my trust is kind of there but not 100% hes changed ive seen the change n doesnt want to do anything again to lose me n his 3 kids..plus lets me see it whenever i ask.

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Technology

• I'm pretty sure you can only delete all the history. i just tried deleting only one day and it deleted it all
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• by it all i meant all the days that history was on there for
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• you can load eblaster on a computer and have all the activity tracked, logged and sent to your own email address. He will never even know the software is there - it is hidden - only you can get to it with a certain key sequence. By the makers of Specresoft. I used it with my kids to monitor their computer activity.
    Anonymous