Will you/did you find out the sex of your child/ren?

I found out for my first 3 but the third one was wrong. I told the nurses they were looking at the wrong part of the baby! I was expecting a girl and ended up with a boy. DH and I have agreed to wait until birth with this baby.

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I could not wait to find out so I did with both of mine. The doctor was right both times. It would not have bothered me if the doctor had been wrong but it was very obvious both times. Even I with no knowledge of ultrasound could see the boy and girl parts. Or lack thereof in the case of my daughter. lol. She was a stinker though. I didn't think she was going to stop bouncing around in there long enough to let us see.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• With my third I wanted to wait it out but the grandparents were so eager to know so they could buy goodies for the baby, so I gave in. :)
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 3:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I found out with both our boys and when I get pregnant with I will find out.. But if I have a 4th I will probably wait until birth
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I didn't care and was willing to wait until birth, but hubby wanted to know so I found out we were having a boy.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I did with both my pregnancies. I thought it would be cool to wait, but I just couldnt do it. I now have a boy and twin girls, so I decided if I ever got pregnant again I would wait until birth... but who knows if that will actually happen! lol
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yes i found out the sex of both of children
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We waited for our first two. Our third was 5 & 7 years younger and the kids were fighting over wanting a brother or sister. Someone was gonna "lose" so we found out.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• There aren't too many good surprises left in life so I left this surprise to the delivery room. It is my choice and not a choice for everyone. I am on baby #3 due next month. It is fun trying to guess what you are having and then seeing if your instincts are correct. My instincts were right so far.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011