Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

Does this scare you?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president.

Answer Question
 
Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

Level 39 (114,053 Credits)
Answers (40)
  • No
    ochsamom

    Answer by ochsamom at 3:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Nope. Then again the Gov of Wisconsin has an approval rating of less than 30% and people still think he is doing a good job.
    tyfry7496

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Not really, itjust shows 23% of the nation dont pay attention to what he's doing
    mommy_of_two388

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • 23 whole percent? I didn't think it was that high, but that means that 77% either strongly disapprove, disapprove, or don't know. The other 23% will figure it out and come around. The tape that was released today with PBO saying how he would veto any attempt to reduce spending and how the repubs don't want to come up against him really shows his true demeanor. I'll see if I can find it for you to hear.

    jesse123456

    Answer by jesse123456 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • Doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't scare me either. Barry is probably the only one it scares, well him and his minions. LOL. Looks like people are finally putting down their Obama-aide, switching back to Dr. Pepper, and their eyes are opened, they are seeing Barry for who and what he truly is, and it ain't pretty. Too bad they couldn't have done that before "electing" him. Now we are all paying for their blindness and stupidity.
    cbk_mom3

    Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • The thing that scares me is that there is still 23% of the voting public that actually support him.
    Carpy

    Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20054185-503544.html


    This is the president who wants to work with 'the other side' for the good of the country. He calls it 'his health care bill'. I thought it was the 'country's' health care bill. The 23% will disappear and soon.

    jesse123456

    Answer by jesse123456 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • No. It doesn't scare me that some of the rest of us approve, have no opinion, disapprove, and strongly disapprove. And feel the same for other politicians.

    If everybody agreed, the world would be a dull place.
    Tracys2

    Answer by Tracys2 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • No, not really. If it starts to go up significantly, THEN I will be scared. I know a woman that loves the man simply because he is the first black president. That's the only reason, she talks about him like she's got a crush on him, nothing about him politically. I'm sure there are many more like that.
    We have seen many gals on here that have changed their tune, certainly it's the same everywhere.
    And it's 23%, isn't that kinda low?
    Raine2001

    Answer by Raine2001 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2011


  •  


    No it does scare me but if it goes back up to previous levels maybe a little.

    Charis76

    Answer by Charis76 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN