Passed out and I'm pregnant

O I'm 7 weeks 2 days pregnan. And this morning I felt like I had to throw up so I got up to go to the bathroom and passed out and fell on the floor . I did eat before and idk why I passed out . I ate and then went to get my hair done and that's when I passed out so idk is that bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go see a doctor just in case. Your blood pressure may have risen to fast.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I passed out in the shower once. I would contact your doctor. I passed out when I was 8 months along due to the baby hitting a nerve, but since you are not that far along they might want to check you out further.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have really low blood pressure so with my second child I blacked out and fainted several times. The Doctor and nurses just told me to keep drinking water. Good luck!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I would call the dr.as other posters have mentioned..could have been your blood pressure drooping fast.Hope everything is okay!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• What do u guts mean by the blood pressure ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Definitely call the doctor!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• you need to call your doctor...you may be dehydrated..this happened to me, i had to go in right away and get pumped through IV with fluids..or it may be something else that got too low or too high and made you pass out...should definetly call your doctor tho.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have had issues like that during pregnancy (2 pregnancies) and it is always due to my IRON levels. Maybe add an iron supplement like Ferrosequel.... I don't know if I am spelling that correctly.
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• im taking prentals w iron
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011