Would your husband...

buy tampons for you? I know it really doesn't seem like a big deal, however, growing up my father would never buy them for my mom or me and my sister, and he owns a pharmacy!!! Well, today I asked my husband if he could pick some up on his way home for me, and then I said "if you are uncomfortable with it, I can run out when you get home" and he was like "What? Why would I make you go out after I get home?? That is stupid!! I would do anything for you!" Is your husband too embarrassed (like my ass of a father) or does he not think twice about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My dh would probably prefer that I buy my own pads/tampons, but yes he has bought them for me in a pinch. The hardest part was getting him to buy the right product... he was kind of dazed and confused by the variety out there! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• lol maybe, but he'd probably buy something crazy bc he thinks he's a comedian lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If I needed tampons or pads hubby would have no problem buying them. My dad would have bought them for any of the girls in the house also. There was 3 girls and him, so he was use to buying female products.
    Anonymous

• he would and has.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My SO has never had a problem buying them for me, but like the pp, he was a bit confused at first.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh, I think my DH would rather not, and I think once he told me no. But, I think he would buy them if I really needed him to. He has three daughters, so I'm sure one day he'll get over it. LOL
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 11:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• HE HAS MANY TIMES NO PROBLEM !
    sweetchrissy

Answer by sweetchrissy at 11:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• oh yea lots of times.... even my granny panties for our daughters birth and the big boat pads! lol! No prob. for him!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 11:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yep!! My husband is such a sweetheart!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• He would, but he would buy the wrong thing. So I don't even bother. I can't even send him to the store for milk and have him get it right.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008