If you are/were a Special Ed Teacher (LD Resource)...

Hello! I've been a general ed classroom teacher for 4 years, and even have 2 years experience working as a SPED para. Anyway, I want to move to SPED. I received my LBS1 credentials, and have applied for some SPED teaching positions for the upcoming school year . I actually have 2 separate interviews coming up, and was wondering if anyone could give some pointers or advice on what to expect in an interview for this type of teaching position. It's been a while since I have interviewed at all, and those interviews were for regular ed teaching positions. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are a couple of CafeMom groups for teachers; you will have better luck there. Alternatively, try to have a couple of informational interviews with teachers in your area

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011