My daughter seems to get in my ribs on the right side and the right side only. It is very uncomfortable, Do you have any advise as to how to get her moved?

she stays on the right side for hours

jasymom

Asked by jasymom at 11:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would drink some juice and lay down for a bit, my little guy would always wiggle away from the ribs for a little bit after doing that.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Good luck, I think I have foot permanently braced against my left ribs!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my kids were in my ribs all the time nothing worked and my ribs still hurt for months afterwards so good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• mine always seems to be in the left side.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• but just rub her foot thats what i do with mine.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• two things worked for me (well, sometimes)
    laying on your side in the opposite direction the baby is laying (so it would be laying on your left). stick a pillow or two between your knees. another thing is to do a "cat stretch". get on all fours, laying your forearms on the floor, resting on your elbows. stick your hiney as far up in the air as you comfortably can. you may even push a little on your right side to get the baby to move a little more. gravity will pull your baby out of its spot a little bit. i used to have to do this several times a day. hope you find something that can help a little!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sing... Sounds silly but sing, either you or your husband. And while you sing you need to have your husband (boyfriend) rub your tummy on the left side; while laying on your left side.
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 8:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008