Last night i saw a bump in my 8 yrs old daughter breast. i took her to the doctor ,she said it hormon and i should give her organic milk. do u think if i changed the milk her body is going to be clean from hormon or at least decrease it ? iam just worried ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• you can always take her to another doctor for a second opinion but if this is what the doctor recommends then do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes i think the organic milk will help.. I do NOT drink cows milk.. it is absolutly disturbing all of the crap in it and people drink it and give it to there families i def recomens soy milk organic rice milk or almond milk they are sfer alternatives
    Anonymous

• I would reduce the hormones that your ENTIRE family takes in anyway. Its not just milk.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If you're that worried about what one doctor said, go get a second and third opinion.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• it should decrease over timebut it's not going to be today, or tomorrow
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'd get a second opinion.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2011