If your child's father abused you in any way, do you think that or do statistics show he will likely abuse the kids too, even if your not together anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• If he touched me I would be out that door so damn fast. I wouldnt give a chance for "statistics" to prove if he will d it or not. That's playing with fire and I wouldnt let my kids be abused.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Amen mommy of two388!!
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't know about statistics, but this is one of the reasons I'm ultimately glad I haven't seen their "dad" in sixteen years.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Thank you but I did leave him then he took me to court, he had all the money, and got joint custody where he gets more days with the kids, residential custody. I called the police when he did abuse me but they said they would arrest both of us when he was the one who forced is way into my house broke all the telephones surprised me, and choked me in front of my kids and he was till here after he did it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• That is rediculous!
    lynnsey13

Answer by lynnsey13 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2011