PREGNANT OR NOT!!! WHAT DO U THINK??

OK SO I AM 3 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD SO I BOUGHT CVS GENERIC FOR THE EPT CERTAINTY BRAND WHICH SHOWS 1 OR 2 LINES PLUS SAYS PREGNANT OR NOT PREGNANT DIGITALLY. MY RESULT WAS 1 CONTROL LINE WITH A FAINT SECOND LINE THAT I COULD DEFINITELY SEE BUT IT SAID NOT PREGNANT! BUT I HONESTLY DO NOT THINK IT WAS AN EVAP LINE!

PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR THOUGHTS!!

meg4763

Asked by meg4763 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• pregnant bellybumpcongratulationspregnant!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• get a second test to be sure! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If it was a digital they will have 2 lines you have to go with what it says. Maybe to early.

Check out this website http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#22

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Wait a few more days and test with the very first urine of the day to get better results.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have been reading that the second line is probably just picking up the LH and does not mean anything at all if the digital part says no.....so that upsets me.....we have bee trying for 10 months now and my period is 3 days late..so I was hopeful. I do have another test so I will use it asap in the morning. Praying. :)
    meg4763

Comment by meg4763 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I say wait a couple of days and try again. I tested with a dollar store test and it was correct. LOL
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• take another one first thing in the morning
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Mine was the same when I was pregnant. I thought the faint line was a coincidence, but after taking 2 more, I realized it wasn't. Our little angel is 18 months old now.

Congrats by the way :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 5:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Maybe you ovulated later than you thought making it to early for the HPT to pick up. Are you sure of when you ovulated?
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes, I am pretty sure. I mean I have been tracking everything for the past 9 cycles....but then I finally gave up (doc said husband has really low testosterone) and my period is 3 days late....I am NEVER late...sometimes a little early, but never late! It is driving me crazy!
    Thank you for all your support!

meg4763

Comment by meg4763 (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011