What is something easy to make for supper or cheap to get?

I didn't take out any meat, and i have no pizzas, or spaghetti noodles in the house. And supper is in like 15mins. I would like to go to town and maybe get some fast food from Arbys. Or even go to the store and get like a roasted chicken. but my husband won't tell me what he wants to do.
Any suggestions on what i can make until i can get groceries which i hope is next week.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 5:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• soup and sandwiches
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• we are just finishing up dinner as we speak I made it easy tonight cause I didn't feel like cooking I made some pancakes. The kids love them.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Grilled cheese and ham sandwiches
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yesterday we had grilled cheese and buttered egg noodle i fried in the pan
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• From the main question I was going to suggest roasted chicken. At least two meals; even if you eat all the meat (and that's not usually the case, usually there is a lot of little bits of meat left on the carcass) you can simmer the bones and (fatless) skin with some seasonings to make a chicken stock that makes great soup.

Pick up a bag of lettuce for a salad to go with it, and you're set.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 5:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Or grab a loaf of bread (even from the discount store) and a some eggs and have a french toast dinner. My family loves breakfast for dinner!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 6:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Do you have macaroni noodles, spaghetti sauce and potatoes? That's what I threw together for dinner tonight and it was goooood.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• can goods? mixed veg. tomato sauce season to taste (fav spices) lil butter top with parm cheese [powder] dinner is ready! when you have more time boil rice for another meal season to taste fry down with onions. OR nuk POTATOES wash good [i scrub mine w/ clean pot scrubber, fork some holes each potato about 2 min but check depends on how many u put in to cook.how done u want it or them. oh put the in a plastic bag [zip lock etc] leave a lil opening, do what ever you want, mashed potato, i usually mix mayo and tuna lil season-pepper top the potato and walla meal under 5 min.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• lentil tacos

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Arby's is way too expensive. I hope you found something!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011