Have you ever heard a noise that annoys you but you cant do anything about it?

im sittin in my room and i hear something outside..ITs sooooo annoying!!! it feels like its vibrating my head.. so much so it actually hurts my ears...

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, when I lived in an Apt. my upstairs neighbor would set his alarm clock and then not come home. It would go off for ever.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My upstairs neighbor walking around all day...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We live in a duplex....my neighbor banging on the damn wall all day...I have no idea what he's doing but he bangs on the wall that connects our living rooms like all day long every single day
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Noisy neighbors!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• People to chew their food with their mouth open & smack. Oh I just hate it. lol
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My hubby snoring! LOL- Bless his heart he cannot help it but it drives me CRAZY!!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 7:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• There is a constant beeping where I work and nobody knows how to turn it off. I think we got so used to it that if someone did, we probably would go crazy because it's not there anymore.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I often chaperone for my son's marching band, so I get to ride in the activity bus. I love the kids, but that stupid blinking light on the top of the bus makes the most annoying sound as it goes round, and round, and round.....I told a kid that I'd pay him $20 to climb on top and hit it with a bat. He wanted to know if the bus had to stop first!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Any noise that is repetitive. DD is constantly repeating herself and I get on her all the time for doing it. Can't stand alarm clocks going off for more than a few seconds. When we lived in a duplex I was constantly going over to my neighbors to get them to turn down their music late at night. I'm so glad when they moved out!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My brother's alarm clock that he can sleep through...it just goes and goes and goes until my alarm goes off an hour later. I don't even know why he bothers setting it that early...
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 9:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011