Sex hurts what can i do? adult content

I'm 14 weeks

PumaRose

Asked by PumaRose at 5:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• stop? slow? find a different position? ask ur dr?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• now I know am not the only one with this problem lol. Sorry....I am not sure if it is normal or not. I am pregnant with our 3rd and I didn't do that with the first 2, but this one hurts when we do anything it has since I found I was pregnant at the end of November. I am 23.5 weeks and it still hurts
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Fast or slow and it feels like his penis is in my stomach or gonna poke thru!
    PumaRose

Comment by PumaRose (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• oh not to be gross or anything, but actually what I found to work yesterday. I am have on my side with my knee up to my chest and dh like put only the tip of it in for a few and then he slowly put the whole thing in I found that better every other way we tried has hurt so you can try that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Do you recommend any numbing lube?
    PumaRose

Comment by PumaRose (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Side ways does feel the best but he loves "doggie" and it kills me!!
    PumaRose

Comment by PumaRose (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't do any numbing creams...If you're in pain, you shouldn't push it. Maybe if you're comfortable enough, be on top so you can control how deep he goes? Yeah, doggy style is one of the positions that allows the deepest penetration, so I'm sure that one hurts a lot more if you're already feeling like he is in too deep.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I didn't use any lube I aam not sure if you can or not, but I know what you mean when we do it doggie it kills me too more when I am on top.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Hey how about this? Stop having sex. At least until you can get yourself checked out by your OB, because there are a number of reasons you could be experiencing pain and some of them indicate that sex would actually be dangerous for the pregnancy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011