How bad did I screw up?

How gay is my son going to be? I just let him have a manicure and he choose brown polish. At least it wasn't pink. But still. He got a manicure. I just know he is going to become gay now. But exactly how gay is he going to be? Is he just going to be bisexual since he got brown?

Obviously I am not serious. But to those of you who think such actions will make a male change his sexual orientation, can you now at least see how silly that line of thinking is?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 6:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• lmao
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• my sons fave toy is a pink teddy!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• It's not too late, go get some black and go over it. Maybe he'll just grow up to be emo instead.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• haha!
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LMAO, well he choose brown, it shows he will be the "man" in the relationship
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LOL. Good one! I love it---brown vs black polish. :-)
    It is really silly to think we can "change" someone. They are born Gay. I remember my grandson let his sisters dress him up and put makeup on him and it didn't "change" him.LOL.
    Oh my goodness....how silly. I read about the little boy with the pink polish and I can imagine all the people freaking out about it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If you take a picture of it and put it on fb of his painted nails you will be celebrating transgender children which apparently is bad some how.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Actually brown nail polish means he's going to have a foot fetish.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If this shoe polish affair is a real problem for his sexuality , I suggest he goes barefoot and puts non-polishable slippers on to enter premises where barefoots are not allowed.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Are you talking about this?

I am SO doing a manicure tonight in that case.  lol  I let mine kiss my lip gloss off of me also.  I am screwed up too.

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 7:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011