Anyone get really irritated around kids when they were pregnant?

Im usually very good with kids and love watching them and all, but since I have been pregnant they just irritate me. I watch my nephews for my sister in law and I really dont want to. They bother me and everything they do irritates me. Is this a bad thing since I am having a baby? Is it normal and just my hormones and moodswings? I dont know.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 6:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes I do
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I was the same way. It's because they don't listen. Now that I have the baby I cringe if they go near her. The little one is jealous and very rough with my daughter and their parents say nothing.
    krisrdh2009

Answer by krisrdh2009 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I would guess that it is just hormones. I have 3 little ones and I am pregnant with my 4th and I would be irritated all of the time if kid irritated me. Hope things get better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think its just hormones and such. I was the same way when I was pregnant both times. It's usually just other peoples kids too lol. I know that sounds bad but its true for me. With my own kids its totally different.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i agree..some days my daughter will irritate me, just the days that shes being feisty and not listening..but other than that it seems to be other kids that make me cringe..my daughter is fine when its just her, but when theres other kids around is when she seems to "act up"...its just being pregnant and the hormones making you moody...its totally different with your own kids so dont worry about your irritation affecting your parenting when you have your baby..i used to watch kids all my life, and i would get so frustrated sometimes and wonder if i would be a good parent to my own children because of that..but once i started having kids i noticed its completely different..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Thank you everyone who has answered :] You all make me feel not crazy lol
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yes omg!!!
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 10:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011