20wks..

Sometimes my baby is active and other days she isnt so active, I have 2 other girls. I havent been pregnant n 6 1/2 yrs so I cant remember if it is normal or not. I am 20wks along today, anyone else go through this and is it normal?

dolphingoddess

Asked by dolphingoddess at 6:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 23 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby and 3rd girl. My last baby was born 3 years ago. So I to can't remember, but I know they were quit active, but I don't remember if they were at 23 weeks or not, but this baby seems to only kick around first thing in the morning. Everytime I eat and when I first lay in bed to go to bed lol oh and one other time is when we get into the van lol other than that she really don't kick all that much
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• its not untill you get to like 24 + weeks they make you do the kick count. you know drink something then lay on ur left side and count how many kicks in an hr. at 20 weeks i wouldnt be that worried. baby still got lots of wiggle room.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• At that stage, there were times in the day my baby was more active then others. I got worried about it at first too but it is normal. Just keep hydrated!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Most drs don't have you do kick counts till 28 weeks so your baby would be considered normal. Around 28 weeks the baby should kick 10 times every hour.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2011