VENTVENT VENT!!!!

I know dumb to get ticked off about. I wanted to get a roasted chicken for supper with making rice at home. Well husband was to busy watching something and says i want something with noodles. I said i can't make my Mac and cheese because i don't have the hamburger to put in to to make the cheeseburger mac and cheese that u like, I don't have spaghetti noodle, i only have Alfredo noodle for chicken Alfredo which the chicken is frozen and a little late to thaw out now.
SO i told him fine, u make yourself ur noodle supper, i will make our son is TV dinner, and i get nothing other than cereal
I know i maybe the one being childish and stupid, but come on now

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 6:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Let him have his noodles and you go get your chicken

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i second that or if u have alfredo noodles u can make hem as u would spaghetti i do all the time
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• never mind read that so wrong, but yeah id be mad, this happens to me all the time LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yeah...my LP was supposed to be home to take us for dinner 45 minutes ago...but has been screwing around at his mothers like he can't read a clock. I feel you tonight. Apparently I can get my 8 month pregnant ass around along with our 2 children after working and running all the errands afterward, but he can't manage to read a damn clock on his day off. So now, here I sit, on CM with 2 children whining that they're hungry, and my oldest just pushed my youngest down and cut her nose. Uh huh. Men suck.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011