What did/do your contractions feel like?

Just a fun little discussion...besides your BH's what did/do your contractions feel like and where were they located at?

ravenlrock

Asked by ravenlrock at 11:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine was all in my back cause of how baby was laying. They felt really awful. I can handle bad period cramps, but back pain I dont do so well with :-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• that had some thing to with my question i was going to ask because my stomach i thought it might be a contraction but i guess not i havent had any more im 39 weeks but this pain acutually hurt and it came got stronger and then faded away and my stomach got hard.well i have been having these small pains like around my waste line and stuff but my stomach doesnt get hard where the pain is.some times the top of my stomach gets hard and the pain is around my pelvis in the front.i dont know if these are contractions or not.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• With both of mine the contractions kind of felt like I was a doing crunch, that just kept getting longer and harder. This time I've been having excruciating back pains off and on for weeks now so I'm afraid that this one is going to be back labor.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• they start off as ligth menstral cramps....but give it a couple hours..a whole new pain..lol...its liek 100 menstal cramps in one
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• with my son they were painful and in my belly with my daughter they didnt hurt at all and were in my belly
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My contractions were more towards my thighs. Lol, weird huh, because I so did not expect that. And I don't know if this is part of your question but I was also throwing up (sorry if tmi) after almost every contraction in the beginning.
    momma_of_kyky

Answer by momma_of_kyky at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008