My dh pulls out after we finish the deed even though I am pregnant I don't get it. adult content

He has always been like this. This is our 3rd pregnancy all planned. When we first started having sex dh used a condom, but he still pulled out he dones this awhile until I told him he didn't have to pull out when he had a condom on. So then he stopped pulling out with the condom. Then we got married I got on birth control I made him use a condom until I was on the pill for a month after that I told him it was ok not to use the condom anymore, but then he went back to pulling out again even though I was on the pill until I told him it was ok to not pull out. Well then with both other pregnancies and this one when I am pregnant he pulls out. Why does he oull out like that? I mean you would think he wouldn't so it was less messy lol and you think it would feel better to be in when he finishes rather than pulling out. Just incase asked I am 23 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Probably habit
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My x pulled out bc he said it tickled to stay in.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• maybe this is something you should be asking HIM! not a bunch of women- just saying-
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't have a dick so I couldn't tell ya. Sounds like a question to ask your husband, not us.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I was just wanting to know if anyone elses dh does this. I have asked him and he just said he didn't know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• maybe there's some sort of arousal that when he pulls out, its sexier to see the white stuff all over you kind of like in a porn. Or maybe he doesnt want to have twins and thinks everytime he does it in you, he's creating more babies.

If thats not the case then i agree that your gonna have to ask him.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'd say he probably lieks it better or he wouldn't do it. He's a man, he's not that complex.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I agree with others. This is really something you need to discuss with him. As a group of women, we can share why we "think" he "may" be doing that. However, since none of us are men, none of us know what sexual release/orgasm in or out feels for a man..etc.. We really can't give you a very good answer. That being the case, there is the possibility that an answer one of us may give could be so far off base, and if you thought they could be right and reacted/acted on that answer there is the potential of it causing issues between you and your husband.. This is a really sensitive area for many (if not most) men, and reactions to a discussion about it would be different depending on how it's approached/discussed..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LOL! I am guessing it is an irrational subconscious fear of getting you pregnant, even though you're pregnant and all your kids were planned. I think men have a healthy fear of unplanned pregnancies. LOL.

All though the PPs that have said something about sensitivity might be right too...I know mine is in a state of agony after he finishes because he is so sensitive afterward. He will stay in (until I kick him out) and then act like it is like ripping a bandaid off. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Just saw your reply (must have been typing close to the same time..lol)

If he doesn't "know"..He either is: 1 not real comfortable saying why.. or..2 it's just a habit... Not knowing him I would lean towards #2
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011