So, I think my DH friend made a pass at me

So, my hubby's friend totally made a pass at me.
I'm flirty, but not what I like to call "soliciting flirting". Talk about uncomfortable. I don't know if I should tell him or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• What makes you think he made a pass at you?

Give details.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I will tell him
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• give details what makes you think he made a pass at you?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If this happened to me I would tell DH because we don't keep secrets from each other and what if your DH's friend tells DH a different version and then DH is suspicious because you never said anything? Yeah, my DH would be pissed and probably either (a) threaten friend or (b) just not be friends with this person anymore.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 11:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• You would want to know if your girlfiend hit on your man right?
    lynnsey13

Answer by lynnsey13 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would tell him what happened. If you want, you can say "Bob did this, what do you think his intentions were?" I assume he's known his friend longer and can tell you if it's harmless or if it was a real come on. My dh's friend tried to kiss me. We were all drunk. It didn't seem like a big deal in the twilight of drinking, but the next day we discussed it and how dh and I felt. We put some distance between us and him and it's never happened again. I say just open up about it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2011